ANIMALipse, a plugin for editing ANIMALSCRIPT content, is now available for download!
To install the plugin into Eclipse, please follow these steps:
- Open the Help menu
- Select "Software Update"
- Select "Find and Install.."
- Select "Search for new features to install"
- Create a new remote site with an arbitrary name (e.g., "Animalipse") and the following address: Animalipse - http://www.algoanim.info/animalipse/AnimalipseUpdateSite
- Confirm the address by pressing OK
- A list of updates should now appear. Make sure you "check" ANIMALipse. Then complete all dialogs with OK / Next / Finish.
- ANIMALipse will be downloaded and installed automatically. After a restart of Eclipse, you can use the plugin to create or modify ANIMALSCRIPT files (file extension "asu").